Tuesday, December 30, 2008

To be loved... To love....




To fall in love is simply amazing.... reading these lyrics has truly reignited the flame for someone we should all be loving and constantly in pursuit of ... Christ! To know that there is someone who has your back no matter what. Whether you succeed of fail. Whether you let him down. Whether you are right or wrong. God loves you in spite of. That is simply amazing.


Enjoy


~Fly Love




"What Is This" By Mary Mary

[verse 1]

What is this that took my life and made it beautiful?

What is this that holds me close and never lets me go?

What is this that tells me better days are yet to come?

It's your love that gives new mercy every morning

What is that that gives me peace in every circumstance?

What is this that broke the chains that made me free at last?

All this joy i have there's nowhere i can hide it

It's your loving, i must tell the world about it


[b-section]Your love has captured me

In ways i can't describe/

with mere words

I need so desperately

To be closer to you every minute of my life


[verse 2]

What is this that wipes my tears when life is hard to bear?

What is this that takes my hands and leads me everywhere?

Never leaves me nor forsakes me that's your promise

It's your love and there is nothing else just like it

What is that makes me want to live each day for you?

Even though i can't repay the way you brought me through

What is this that makes me want to keep you smiling?

It's your love, your sweet love that changed my life - yeah


[b-section]

[hook]

Take my heart and make me over

Lord, because i love you

You're my soul, my life my source of everything

The very reason why i live each day in love

I live each day in love with you forever


No comments: