Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Gifts already opened....


So, my family tradition is to open gifts up at midnight on Christmas because we are always up feeding the homeless on Christmas day. And we are already done! Lol. This is the most exciting part of the day. Everyone in sitting in their Christmas work clothes, flour in our hair, bleach on our shirts, no make up, just our plain ol' selves. We sit around in our perspectives seats in the living room and act like little kids waiting on what each other bought. It is soooooo much fun! Of course I had nothing specific on my list that I wanted, because I've pretty much bought it all through out the year! And I'm sure they couldn't fit an Infiniti Truck and a REAL MAN in gift box. .. lol.. So I settled for a new limited edition Louie, a crazy J.Simpson bag, money , a cordless glue gun, and of course MORE JEWELRY~ !


I couldn't be happier! God has made a way yet again. When you believe God for the smallest things is when your heart is filled with the most expectation. Things end up being just great. God's way of saying he's got your back and is still in control. I just love it... and I just love Christmas.
~I'm flying....

1 comment:

Her Flyness said...

Gotta love those Mitchell Girls... lol