Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
2. Turnin Me On ft. Lil Wayne
3. Get Your Money Up ft. Keyshia Cole & Trina
4. Return The Favor ft. Timbaland
5. Knock You Down ft. Neyo & Kanye
6. Slow Dance
7. Make Love
9. How Does It Feel
10. Hey Girl ft. T-Pain & Lil Jon
12. Tell Him the Truth
13. Change Me ft. Akon
15. Where Did He Go
Friday, March 20, 2009
Here's what she had to say via Necole Bitchie and Sister 2 Sister :
Keyshia Cole’s sister Neffe, born Nefferteria Pugh, confirmed exclusively to S2S that she is preggers again! The co-star of BET’s “Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is” sat down with our founder and publisher, Jamie Foster Brown, in her Atlanta home. Neffe, long with her new man, rapper Soullow (pronounced so-lo), gave us the scoop on the unexpected pregnancy.
“I’m pregnant and I got an attitude with him and don’t want him to f***ing touch me right now—or ever,” Neffe told Jamie. “Because I—was not supposed to happen this way. Now I’m trying to figure this s**t out, ’cause I just had Jaylen.”
The happy couple (yes, they were very lovey-dovey before this announcement) was a little confused about the details. Neffe didn’t know how far along in the pregnancy she was, although Soullow said “about three” months. He also quickly said, “It’s good,” referring to the upcoming baby, but admitted, “We really try to protect ourselves. It just happened.”
Regardless of how it happened, Neffe says that she’s a good mama. “I love children,” she said. “If you notice, I have six of them upstairs!” The new baby will be the couple’s first together and the fifth for Neffe.
Here is Neffie and "Soulow" addressing the sudden expansion of their family.
And here is Frankie being Frankie:
Ok, I have been guilty of this time and time again. But have you ever woke up one morning and realized that you had a HUGE zit on your face? Yeah, you have. You pick at it, you put astringent on it, you look at your compact all day. Complete "stress mode". Now mind you, you just got your eyebrows down, your hair looks great, and you have on some great new pumps, but you are so focused on this awful zit, that you can't even recognize your own fabulosity. So throughout the day, you are convinced that everyone is staring at this zit and you are having a complete mental breakdown. So one of your cute co-workers comes up to you and says, "Hey, you look nice today," and gives you his winning smile. Instead of you saying "thank you", you're like, "With this huge zit, I know you can't be talking to me." He simply replies, " I didn't even notice that, and I still can barely see it."
So, no matter what flaw you feel you may possess, love yourself in spite of. Whether it be as minuscule as a zit, or as monumental as a handicapped, your are fearfully and wonderfully made. And nothing else matters.
Monday, March 16, 2009
- Church was outstanding~! I still have my crush on PJ. Worship was incredible and the word was filling. Bishop Morton talked about Hosea and the unfinished (half baked) cake and how we as saints need to be fully converted and "cooked" on the inside and out!
- Got J. Holiday new CD- it's growing on me, not necessarily a classic, but good nonetheless
- Dream's CD is, ummmmmm, "aight", I have to listen to it more
- Has anyone heard of Terrell Carter? He's been in Tyler Perry's Movie/Plays. He's on India's new CD too. Look him up, create voice, great lyrics!
- I recorded a song with a friend of mine and it's incredible! I might actually have a future in singing and writing! I really just want to be behind the scenes.
- Went to Miami with my girls and I realized that I'm over the club scene and travelling with no purpose. I love my girls and line sisters, but it's time for more "boo" trips and less "girls" trips.. lol
- My flight was delayed for 8hrs because of "high winds". Stuck in the Ft. Lauderdale airport, but, guess what, I was stuck with a guy!!!!!! Turns out, we know ALL of the same people, have a lot in common, and guess what our seat assignments were on the plane? Yup, next to each other. I don't know what God is doing, but I think I like it....lol
- I attended "Abstinence Day on the Hill" in Washington, D.C. with 5 of my students. It was a mess. Please remind me why I work with kids and sex. Hard job, but somebody's gotta do it. The day went splendid! We got a 45 minute meeting with Congressman John Lewis and he thought our kids were outstanding. Now we have tickled his fancy and he's thinking about supporting abstinence funding. Favor ain't fair y'all!! lol
- I got 2 new pair of kicks: Lime green, high top pumas, and some high top, pink and green Adidas! If you know me, I was totally not into sneakers like this. I moved to the A, started working with these kids and it was a wrap! lol
- Speaking of Pink and Green, it's been almost 5yrs since I became an AKA! Remarkable!!
- Soooooooooooo proud of little my sis!
- Lost a few more pounds, but now I need more jeans
- Target came out with a new line of HUGE jewelry, that I am anxiously awaiting to be marked down. lol
- Got ANOTHER Blackberry!
- Decided to go natural. Pray for my roots and this weather everyone!!!
- I confirmed my appointment with Miya Bailey... look him up everyone~!
- Oh... The new guy I met..... he's great! Details to come (fingers crossed!!!!)
- Yup.....Going on another fast until Easter. So much clarity and direction needed!
Ok, that's enough about me....
- Chris and Rhianna.... puke! They make me sick. Meanwhile, we are holding a candlelight vigil in her honor and this heifer is somewhere "booed" up with her "attacker". I'm over the whole situation. Good luck with that boo!
- Kanye is parading around with a stripper/prostitute/lesbian. The boy is so lost. She looks great in high fashion stuff, but can she honestly raise a family 'Ye? I'm just saying. I pray for his strength. His mom died right before my grandmother did. I mourned for him. He's been all over the place since then. Poor fella is a mess!
- Bebe Winans "allegedly" assaulted his ex-wife. He was married? Who knew. God forgive me, but he has been a little light in the behind lfor a minute!! lol
- Christina Milian and The Dream... who cares...
- The brawl at the America's Next Top Model? For real? All those heifers in heels running, I'm sure that footage is priceless. lol
- Can't wait to hear Keri Hilson's new album
- Anyone watch The Game on Friday? I am so tired of Derwin doing what the hell he wants. Melanie deserves so much more. Granted he is fine, it is getting to be a bit much with all the baby mama drama!
I think that's it for now.....
Let me get busy with these posts, wait, I do have to work y'all... oh well.... lol
Thursday, March 12, 2009
I have been sooooooooooooooooo busy lately, forgive me. From travelling with my girls, to going to Washington to fight for abstinence funding, I'm beat!
More info and updates to come...
Thanks for being patient with me..
~Fly World Changer!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
~Flyly out of it!