Sunday, December 28, 2008

Never Stop Believing.....





I sent this email out to my family the morning that Obama won and how I felt. The power of believing is beyond measure when you truly put your heart and soul into it. Read it and let me know what you think:


My people,


Last night was monumental and truly awe inspiring. Words cannot express the moment that we are in right now. While capturing this extreme moment in history, go to God with your heart's desires. This is the time to go boldly before the throne and let Him know what you want.


The same way we believed the impossible dream of having an African American president, you can believe for God to move on your behalf in a miraculous way.


The same way you pressed through these so called difficult times to continue to trust God. I say "so called" because, perception is reality. When I decided to praise God any how with gas prices at almost $5 a gallon, I was just grateful to have money to put in the tank. I just held on to the belief that God would continue to provide, and then, 2 weeks later, gas went down 3 WHOLE DOLLARS! That small lesson of faith and patience has taught me so much. Even when we think we can't make it, that small still voice says, YES WE CAN! And we did. Not only did we elect our next leader, we showed God that we have faith the size of a mustard seed. Even when all odds were against us, we believed otherwise.


In this atmosphere of change, you have the opportunity to dream without measure. This is the time to write your vision and make it plain. Anyone who knows me, knows that I love to dream in color. As I watched the tides of our time change last night, I took the opportunity to create a new and improved dream book. I wrote down my every heart's desire. You have to give God something to work with and you also need to have a constant reminder of what it is that you are believing God for. I am sharing this with you because this atmosphere is ripe for supplication. This is PRIME TIME for harvest!


So remember this moment and capture these feelings, and let them propel them into a better tomorrow and even your destiny. Share love with all those your encounter and never stop believing! All things are possible. All.....


There are so many scriptures that would be befitting for this moment, but the one that truly stands out right now is Romans 10:11 "For the Scripture says, WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED." ( New American Standard Version)
Never stop believing... Never....




~In Fly belief

No comments: