Monday, February 22, 2010

Get out there and live.....




So, yes, I have been a little ghost lately. I know, I know... the boo called me last night and totally told me I need to get it together. (nothing like a man that motivates you.. honey, that's another post.. lol). But, anyway, I have been LIVING, do you hear me? When 2010 hit, I told my mom I believe God was about to have me traveling a great deal so I needed some new luggage. Thinking nothing of it, I was living life as usual, by going to Target. lol. I walk in, and all the luggage I could ever need was dirt cheap. Well, that was only the beginning. In a previous post I told you about the money that came in the mail right? Well, the very next day, I got a call about going to Mardi Gras. And you know I went! Had the time of my life.



I say all of that to say that you can't expect life to wait on you, you have to get MOVING. Start living NOW, and the rest will come together. Place what you want in the atmosphere and watch it start coming to you. Start believing against all doubts that this is indeed your season and watch the doors that will start opening. Start seeing yourself in the places you want to be and watch trips open up with your name on them.



So, speaking of trips. While I was in New Orleans having a sober good time, I got 3 calls for 3 more trips. One to Essence, one to Vegas, and one to New York. And guess what? I'm going to all 3. I tell you, God is something else. I am not going to ponder how they will all come together or whether I should go, I am going to continue to watch God put all these puzzle pieces together. I merely placed the word "travel" into the atmosphere and it began to activate so much in my life. I am so grateful .




Last year this time, I was trying to figure out what God wanted me to do, where He wanted me to go and questioning my place in life. The moment I let go all of those questions, doubts, and fears, the floodgates of heaven began to open up. In the meantime, I have been sowing into the life of others. Whether it be love, my time, a listening ear, money, or even just a smile. I have allowed God to use me and He has begun to reward me tremendously. And it's only the beginning.




I urge you today to take down your guard and inner prohibitions and began to dream. Regardless of money, time, and the people involved. God will put all that together. Just put what you want "out there" and watch them begin to come to pass. I am certainly seeing God move mightily....




~Mel

No comments: